Logistics Management Course
LOGISTICS AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
BBA in Logistics Management is a 3- year undergraduate course in Logistics and Supply Chain. Logistics is related to the commercial activities of transporting goods to the customer. Logistics management involves the management of all activities related to transportation and logistics. We are the best Shipping Management Institute. We offer courses related to Logistics Management Course and BBA Logistics Management Course.
About BBA in Logistics and Shipping Management
The three years BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management trains students for processes and concepts related to logistics and provides knowledge about implementing, controlling and planning the efficient flow of goods from the supplier to the customers.
BBA in logistics and shipping management is designed to familiarize students with the inner working of the business world and developing their communication and technical skills
Logistics is the management of the flow of things between the point of origin and the point of consumption to meet customers’ requirements
Students are taught to develop communication and leadership skills and attain expertise in areas of accounting others.
BBA Logistics and shipping management course highlights:
|Full form||Bachelors of Business Administration in Logistics and Shipping Management|
|Eligibility||Passed 10, +2 with minimum 50% aggregate.|
|Admission Process||Merit-based, followed by an interview|
|Examination Type||Semester Pattern (6 Semester)|
|Course Module||CBSE (Choice Based Credit System of Examination)|
|Job Positions||Customer service manager, Vehicle fleet manager, Inventory control manager, Freight coordinator, Purchase manager etc|
|Areas of employment||Shipping companies, Logistics companies, MNCs, Ports $ harbours, Import $ Export Firms etc.|
Why Should You Study BBA Logistics and Shipping Management Course? What is it about?
- Satisfied customers are vital and help define a business true success. Good logistics management creates reliable strategies that help provide superior services to meet customer demand.
- Logistics is an important element of a successful supply chain that helps increase the sales and profits of businesses that deal with the production, shipment, warehousing and delivery of products.
- Logistics industry provides significant macro contributions to national economy by creating employment, and creating national income and foreign investment influx.
- It is a fastest growing sector which will be growing tremendously in the upcoming years.
- The sector offers plenty of job opportunities with good salary packages.
- The course also provides job opportunities in harbours, ports, MNCs, warehousing, freight forwarding, shipping line etc.
- The graduates are open to various job opportunities like purchasing manager, logistics manager, production planner, inventory manager etc.
- The graduates can also opt for higher professional studies like MBA.
BBA Logistics Job prospects and Career options
Successful graduates of the course are hired in capacities such as:
- Analyst/Consultant, Vehicle Fleet Manager, customer service manager, purchasing manager, production manager, freight coordinator, import and exporting officers
- BBA Logistics Courses
As a result, the Shipping Management Institute and BBA Logistics Management Course makes the students competent enough to secure a good job and equip them with the right skills.
What are the Jobs Available after BBA Logistics and Shipping Management?
|Job Position||Job Description|
|Logistics Operations Manager||The job of a Logistics Operations Manager is to run a distribution facility that deals with shipping companies and freight, and to ensure that distribution operations run smoothly.|
|Road Transport Manager||Transportation Managers develop and implement policies and procedures for transportation operations. These professionals are in charge of personnel activities and schedules, and they oversee shipment coordination and routing.|
|Supply Chain Manager||Supply Chain Managers direct and coordinate production, purchasing, warehousing and distribution services. They plan to limit costs and improve accuracy, customer service and safety. They also examine existing procedures/opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution deadlines.|
|Cargo Supervisor||A Cargo Supervisor organizes and coordinates the activities of ground crew in the loading, unloading, securing, and staging of aircraft cargo or luggage.|
What are the Further Studies Options and Future Scope after BBA Logistics Management?
Future scope in BBA in Logistics management has both study scope and jobs scope.
Study scope after BBA in Logistics management can be MBA course, general MBA, MBA in Logistics and Supply chain management, MBA in Shipping Management, MBA in Logistics Management.
They can do PhD programs after MBA Course.
You can apply for Government jobs like you can go for IPS and IAS. All the jobs conducted by UPSC can be applied by BBA in Logistics Management candidates.